Sunday 18 August 2013

GEORGIE

Its doll time again.  I think this is one of my fav's to date.


I started to knit some hats and this is the first one I've used so far.


Time to ring the changes on the hair styles too. I made the bag from some black felt.


The dress was really easy to make  and the pink socks and boots just finish her off.


The jacket is always the thing that takes the longest.


I really need to start selling these before they entirely take over my craft room! so I've opened a shop on Etsy. If anyone is interested, you can have a look here.

3 comments:

  1. I love these dolls and am a tilda fan but have never seen this doll in any of the books. Would it be possible to tell me where you got pattern . Thanks very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    These particular dolls are not Tilda dolls. I came up with a pattern myself by piecing together bits from other doll patterns until I got a shape, style and size I liked. I love Tilda too and do make a lot of Tone's designs but this is not one of them so sorry but you won't find the pattern for this doll in her books.

    Regards
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete