Tuesday 3 April 2012

MY FINAL CRICUT CARD - FOR NOW AT LEAST

My final card for a while from this new cartridge (Straight from the Nest).  As the name suggests, this is a birds nest kinda card!


I stamped the background using a fab set from Martha Stewart which is all little leaves and branches and flowers and things.  I then cut the birds nest, eggs, branch and leaves using the Cricut.



I used some chalk to colour the edges of the white base card in blue and then stamped the sentiment (PTI).

OKAY - just one more and that's it I promise!  Another from this fab cartridge....


Thanks for popping in to see me!  Come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. These cards are just wonderful! I love both the sweet little nest, and the folded banner on the 2nd card. Great job!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, you have inspired me to pull out a few of my cricut cartridges.

    ReplyDelete