Sunday 15 April 2012

ITS BEEN NOTED

Thought I'd show you a close up of the note pads I made up for my craft fair a few weeks ago. They are so simple to make and they are a good use for all your scraps too!

These are all a mixture of PTI, DCWV, Tilda, American Crafts cardstock, papers, stamps and ribbon as well as Spellbinder & PTI dies.






I think my favourite is the the green and black butterfly one in the middle.

Also had to share a picture I took (in a hurry in case they moved!) of my dog Dylan and his
buddy Woody sleeping on the sofa - too cute.


Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and a great gift too! I love the green and black butterfly pad too...might want to keep that one for yourself! :) Looks like your fan club took a nap while waiting for you to be done...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soo cute and a great gift for the teacher or anyone. Just a question though, how do you make the blue bow in the first picture? Also, are you using only patterned paper for the inside? If yes, did you glue them together at the top? Thanks for sharing those.

    ReplyDelete