Wednesday 21 December 2011

FINAL BATCH OF CHRISTMAS CARDS

.
The BIG DAY will soon be here and I wanted to quickly share my last couple of christmas cards before it arrives!

These were made using a new set of decoupage images I purchased (kinda liken these actually!).  I have really enjoyed putting these together and I have quite a few more to go so will give me something to play with over the christmas break in front of the fire.  What I liked about these images is that they can be used for pretty much any occasion but I felt these would look good as Christmas cards.


The papers I used are a mixed selection I have in a little stash of 6x6 and 8x8 papers, I think they are Anna Griffin but I could be telling a porkie here so don't take my word for it!



The sentiments are both PTI.  For the snowflake I used a double edged punch by Martha Stewart and this is what comes out as the waste part - why would you throw these away!




Well all that remains for me to do is to ...

WISH YOU ALL A
VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS

  Another year over almost over and new one to get you in mood for more crafting! Have a fabulous time.

No comments:

Post a Comment