Wednesday 23 November 2011

MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS

.
I'm on a roll with my Christmas cards for this years stash.  I saw this design on Nicole Heady's site and LOVED it.  Although I didn't have all the stamps used in the original design, I used what I had and came up with these.




The leaf & branch stamps I used were from a set by Martha Stewart, the stockings and sentiment all by PTI.

I really like 'batch' producing things.  I find it really relaxing and a great way to while away an evening in front of the TV with the odd glass of something to help me along the way!



I stamped then cut out a whole bunch of stockings in three designs and colours then worked on the branch and sentiment.  Once I'd mounted the background, it was really quick to just add the stockings.  I just finished things off with some red Stickles for the berries.


These will be my main cards for this year, with my cards featuring Dylan (my gorgeous pooch) being for close friends and family.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! & I'm with you on the mass-production - it makes me happy just to see all your cards lined up like that :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, cheery, whimsical and sweet. . .all make a perfect Christmas card. These are marvelous! Great job on these. Love the different patterns on the stockings! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete