Sunday 2 October 2011

MORE NEW THINGS - A BIT OF DECOUPAGE

.
I got another gift this week, a pack of decoupage papers, some mats and tags.  I have to admit this is really not something I've tried before and wasn't planning to either!  However, now that I have them, just gotta go with it.  They are from a range by Sarah Kay.

Using my 8x8 cards, I started with this simply one...





Then I got the hang of it and did this one...




and finally this one....




I have to confess, they passed a relaxed few hours in front of the TV.  I layered these using silicone glue (no way was I fussing with those tiny foam pads!) and I quite enjoyed myself.  Nice to try something new.  I was given about 12 sheets with three different images on each to play with so these will pop up again at some point in the future.

Thanks for checking in with me.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment