Tuesday 4 October 2011

FELT PATTERNS - WHERE TO GET THEM

.

I've been asked where I got the patterns for my little stuffed cow and elephant.  I bought these as an E-Book from Etsy.  They are in Japanese but you can generally figure out how to put them together, its pretty straight forward.  I got mine from a lady called Natalia Lujan.  However, I cannot seem to find her shop at the mo! 
They were only $3.00 for each book and they had loads of patterns in them.

Try searching for felt doll patterns, felt mascots or Japanese felt patterns.  Hope this helps!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and artwork is just simply amazing. I am so very inspired by your creations. I am so glad to have found your blog through splitcoaststampers.com - I am an instant fan! You are very talented! Happy Crafting,

    ReplyDelete