Saturday 29 October 2011

ANOTHER CRICUT CARD

.
Having only used my Cricut machine a few times in recent months and managing to make one single little card, I tried again and this is what I created with the giraffe from Create a Critter cartridge...


I had some lovely glittered papers and had a scrap left so used this for the giraffe.  A paper edge punch, a few buttons and a sentiment was all that I felt it needed to complete the card.  Oh and a tiny goggle eye so he could see!


Must try to get more done with this machine now that I've invested in it.  Practice makes perfect as my old school teacher used to tell me.... constantly!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe - this is too adorable. I found your blog from SCS and am so glad I did. You have beautiful creations here. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete