Wednesday 28 September 2011

CONGRATULATIONS

.
I have a great couple who are the people I work for and they are off to a wedding next week so they asked me to make card for them.  So here is what I made...




I created the wording on my computer in a slight grey scale colour which when printed sort of resembles silver.  The font I've used here is called Carnival Display (available free for download from FreeFonts - great site so you much check it out).  I cut into a 9x9cm square, added ribbon, gems and the flower and mounted onto silver mirri card and fixed with foam pads.

I then printed CONGRATULATIONS, cut and mounted with foam pads again and again added the gems.  Really quick card.



For the inside I used white and cream patterned velum folded around the white insert for a bit of luxury.

Have a great day one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment