Monday 25 July 2011

FLOWER POWER

Another flowery card to show you today. Apologies for the quality of the pictures, my camera seems to be playing up a bit and it just refuses to take a picture most of the time.  I can hear a funny noise when its trying to focus so I guess its needs looking at.  I think in fact it needs a rest, I took over 600 pictures at my friends wedding a few weeks ago so perhaps it's trying to tell me to leave it alone for a while!

Now, back to the card...



I think mauve and green are a fab colour combination and as I've used this a lot on the wedding stationery recently I have bits left over which I've used here.

All stamp images are PTI as is the base cardstock. 




Must dash, just watching some things on eBay and I don't want to miss out on them.

Catch you soon.
Hugs
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment