Thursday 30 June 2011

STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD

Today I've made a card just using the same background stamp over and over again but making one image stand out by using a different colour to highlight it.  I've seen similar cards and think it works really well.



This image is from PTI and I stamped some cardstock with Versamark watermark ink, with one image in snow white ink.  I then used a copic marker (Cool Grey no. 1 C1) to highlight the detail in this image only and make it pop a little.  For the white punched strip, I used a paper punch and then lined it up on the reverse side and punch it again to get the double edged effect.



I added the pink ribbon to bring a bit of colour into it.  Cute and simple.

That's its from me today, I'm off down the beach for a walk with the dog now, my favourite past time these days (except for crafting of course!)

See ya
Zoe x

1 comment: