Saturday 28 May 2011

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL

Been having a bit of clear out recently and amongst all the bits that I'm getting rid off or selling, I found my little box of flowers that I had forgotten all about so thought I'd make up a card to show them off again.



I love the colours, really vibrant.  I also made another using a different colour which I love also.  I've show this below but for some reason, despite the picture being the right way up when I upload it, as soon as I add it to the page, it puts it in the wrong way around!  I cannot get it to go the right way so here it is anyway (Anyone got any tips for this... please let me know, I've driven myself crazy trying everything I can think off but no luck so far!)




 
All the cardstock used is from various stacks of paper from DCWV, all the flowers are from a bunch of silk flowers I bought from Wilkinsons and then separated out to make loads of individual petals and the self adhesive gems in the centre of each flower are from different design packs from Prima. The sentiments are both PTI.

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment