Sunday 6 March 2011

CAGED

Hi All

Blimey I'm on a roll! this is my second post of the day! 

I was so excited when I finished this that I had to share it straight away!  Hubby is out playing golf so I have the morning to myself - needless to say my craft room was calling me and as Easter is fast approaching, I spent this very lazy Sunday morning making a little bird cage.

How Super Cute is this!

When I saw the template for this I just had to have a go myself - I thought it was adorable and I am really pleased with how it turned out.  It did take a while to cut out all the components but the putting together was pretty quick.




I wrapped ribbon around the top of the cage and just added a button to the centre.


I used PTI's Fine Linen cardstock for the cage and then punched out a load of leaves on my Spellbinder and hand cut some branches and starting playing around on where to put them. 



The top is separate to the base so that you can add what you want inside it.



My little ducks kindly provided the contents for me this morning!


I found the template on Lauren Meaders Site and it can be purchased for $5.00.  Its well worth it!
 
Have a great day all!
Hugs
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. That looks so pretty. Looks like it took a lot of time to make but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete