Wednesday 29 December 2010

MAGNOLIA BUY

Hi All

I hope you all had a truly fab christmas with your family and friends and are now building up to New Year! 

As I have a few days off I'm in decorating mode and have been busy stripping, sanding, painting and wallpapering the lounge as it needed a bit of face lift.  However, I can't stay away from my little craft room for long and thought I'd share one of my makes with you.  My best friends daughter is getting married in July next year and she has asked me to make up all her wedding stationery which is I am just over the moon about.  I've made up a load of samples for her and will share once she has made her choice but to get me in the mood though I thought I'd use a new stamp I purchase recently from Magnolia.



The DP has been rubbed around the edge to soften the pattern a bit and the image coloured with Copics.  I just added a bit of glitter to the image and around the white background layer.



All cardstock and DP used on this card is from PTI.



The second card I made is A5 sized.  Here I used some Martha Stewart Punch-around-the-Page punches to make the a base for the image to sit on, a little buckle with ribbon and some flowers.  Again I glittered the image a little.

Now... back to that lounge!

Catch up with you soon, thanks for stopping by!
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment