Thursday 16 December 2010

ABOUT A BOY

A very quick one today which I just had to slot in amongst all the Christmas bits I'm working on and sharing with you.

My father-in-law kept hundreds of slides from my hubby's childhood and luckily for me I have a scanner that can convert these into photos.  My parents used to have tons of slides too, must have been the thing back in the day I guess.  I found some super adorable ones of him as a baby and a little man and had to make a page out of them.   The page size is 8x8.


He's still a cutie to me now that he's all grown up and just passed his 51st year! The cheeky smile is still there but the hair has definitely thinned out a bit.  This page is dead plain and some might say a little stark but I like this sort of layout.  All I've added is some buttons. I want to focus on the pictures not a load of embellishments.  Anyway, it works for me.

Hugs Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment