Friday 19 November 2010

MY WISH LIST FOR SANTA!

Happy Friday all!  So glad the weekend has nearly arrived, its been a mad week. 

I have a craft fair tomorrow so wanted to share another project that I finished last night.  I've come up with a little book for the kiddies amongst us who still make a list for Santa hoping to get all we wish for!



I started by creating a little label on my PC which they can sign with their name.  I cut and mounted onto cardstock and then attached to the front of a white square card which I have mounted a piece of patterned cardstock.




For the insert I trimmed up some coloured paper and stamped with a 'Wish Big' sentiment in Momento black ink and a star image (Both PTI) in Versamark ink on each side and then stapled at the centre to the card to form a book.  I wrapped some ribbon around and tied off in a bow at the front.



I punched some leaves out and fixed with a red brad on the front of each.  As these will be filled and then posted to Santa, I included an envelope which I printed out with his address on it and his very own special postage stamp (on my PC).



Super Cute!  I've made quite a few so we'll see how well they go tomorrow. 


Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment