Tuesday 16 November 2010

CHERISH

Hi All

Just wanted to share a quick scrapbook page today. I will be seeing my best friend Ruth this weekend so wanted to share a page with you as she's on my mind at the mo.  We have some fab times together and we share everything.  I love her so much and could not image life without her.  We live at different ends of the country now, which is better than it was before, she was all way round the world in New Zealand before moving back home last year, so any time we have together we cherish.  I made a little page to reflect this.


I used a rub-on for the title wording (American Crafts), which as you can see, I did not make the best job of!  However, the page still works so its going in the album with all the others, wort's and all.



My husbands nickname for her is 'slopping' as in slopping roof (Ruth)!  I'm pretty sure she's not keen on it either, we all call him Victor, as in Victor Meldrew!   Life is all about your family and friends and I would not be the person I am without Ruthie in it.  I just LOVE that girl.   

Have a super day.
Hugs
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment