Monday 13 September 2010

MY HEART IN YOUR HANDS


It's another Magnolia creation today folks.  These stamps are fab, I really love using them.  Following my previous attempt at roughing up the edges (see last post) I had another go but I inked the edges also which I think works much better.  I stamped the sentiment and then bent it slighty and fixed it with some small foam pads to keep its shape.



Once I'd coloured her in, I added a touch of glitter to the heart and her stockings then mounted her onto my card.  To finish it off I glued on some of those gorgeous flowers with some punched leaves underneath.  Patterned paper  and sentiments are PTI, punched border is Anna Griffin, image coloured with Copics.

Gotta scoot, Tesco is awaiting - got friends coming for dinner later and need to get my a*** in gear else we shall be living off some bread rolls and cheesecake tonight!

Hugs
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment