Saturday 7 August 2010

IN BLOOM

I've been in the mood for bag and box creations recently and started with this little box bag to display some blooms in.




I used textured cardstock and stamped a design around the base.  I attached ribbon to all the sides which added some more colour and made the box bag a bit more sturdy once completed.  I attached a handle using matching cardstock with ribbon around it and held it in place with some brads.  I filled the box with a small square of florist foam in a plastic bag so it didn't wet the box and filled up with some flowers.  For the front I threaded a buckle with some matching ribbon and attached with double sided tape.

It certainly makes a change from a vase.  I am working on some handbags now and will post shortly.

Bye for now.
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment