Sunday 25 July 2010

THAT'S LOVE


Very quick one today.  I am flat out working on bits for a craft fair.  I sometimes wonder why I put myself through it but its always worth all of the effort - so far at least anyway!

For this card I matted some Anna Griffin paper to the base of my card. Punched out a circle of cardstock  and adhered a heart shaped velvet topped button to it then mounted this on to a scalloped punched white cardstock.  I punched a fancy border strip using a Martha Stewart border punch and stamped with a PTI sentiment.  I finished if off with a thin strip of double sided tape and sprinkled with some co-ordinating coloured glitter.  All done and very quick indeed to put together.

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to pop over and see what I've been creating.

Catch you soon.
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment