Wednesday 21 July 2010

FRAME IT


The inspiration for this card was whilst I was punching out some Spellbinder Labels for another card.  I'd just used a scrap of card for punching them out and found myself left with the above strip.  I took a fresh piece of card and lined the punch up properly then rolled it through my BigShot three times to get the frames.  


I cut some purple cardstock slighty larger than the green and mounted onto my card.    I then lined up the green cardstock and stamped the designs and sentiment on to purple card.  I popped a load of foam pads to the back of the green cardstock, tied a bit of ribbon around one of the frames and attached a pretty glass button to it with some twine, then I just mounted this onto the purple cardstock to make it pop of the card.  I think it worked out OK?!

Hope you're having a crafty day.

Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment