Wednesday 16 June 2010

WHAT A PEACH


I was lucky enough to win this stamp on an eBay listing from a little blogging friend of mine a while ago (thanks Steph!) and this is the first time I have used it.    I am not the best at this colouring lark with my copic's but I am pretty pleased with the results on this one (any tips to improve would be gratefully received by the way).  I think she is soooooo cute.

I have put off using her as I was unsure about colouring her hair and getting the tones right as there is so much of it but you've just gotta start somewhere right, so this is my first attempt!  I think I need to work a bit more on the shading but I'm good with this for now.

I used two patterned papers from PTI as the base and used my fabulous Martha Stewart glitter again on some double sided tape.  I mounted the image onto some black card and foam pads to raise from the card. Stamped with a greeting and added some pink gems.

I am pleased with the result and I am now on the hunt to more of these little gems (hopefully I will win some of yours again Steph - fingers crossed!).

I've gotta scoot now, Twilight is just starting and I HAVE to watch it (for the 100th time).

Have a good evening - can't believe this weather we are having a the moment.  Glorious!

Hugs
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment