Thursday 17 June 2010

ACROSS THE MILES


Its my favorite colour combination again today...

 ORANGE and BLUE!  

It always brings a smile to my face when I get these two together.  So bright and fresh. 

I stamped the images and then coloured with Copics.  I used some chalks to touch up the skyline then used my circle Spellbinder die cutter to punch it out.  I don't have the scallop edge dies yet so I used my Fiskars scallop scissors to cut around the circle in blue card to match my card base. 

Once I attached the orange pattern paper to the card, I attached two strips of double sided tape on to the paper and sprinkled on some glitter.  I stamped my sentiment and then cut into a long strip and snipped the end to make the banner.  Once it was all assembled I just added my little button threaded with some white twine.  I love the finished result.

Enjoy your day.

Thanks for taking a look.
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment