Tuesday 11 May 2010

JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING

It’s Papertrey Ink day today – I’ve used everything from their range of gorgeous stuff and I am currently saving to buy up some more of their stock!    I saw a card similar to this a while ago and based this card on that design. I was unsure about the colours working together but I think they really do.




I used Polka Dot Basics to stamp the front of card in white ink and used Berry Sorbet cardstock for the inside of the card. Their Button stamps are great and I used one of them here using Moss Green ink. Punched out the design with my spellbinder, popped on some buttons, attached some ribbon and I was good to go.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

Zoe  X

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, your card making style is gorgeous! Thanks for your message, I don't have a blog at the moment...but maybe one day you'll be able to come and visit me! x

    ReplyDelete