Tuesday 25 May 2010

ENJOY LIFE

Isn't the weather just fab at the moment.  Hope you're making the most of it... roll on the bank holiday weekend!

Today’s card is all about glitter. I recently bought some fantastic glitter tubes by Martha Stewart from QVC and they have now arrived (been on wait list for ages). There are some pretty bad quality glitters out there, I know because I’ve owned a few of them but these are lovely. The glitter is really fine and comes in tubes which either can be poured straight from the tube or open a little tab on the top and you can sprinkle them out.



The paper I used is from DCWV and it’s from the Luxury Stack collection. I stamped the star image and the sentiment (both PTI) using an Essential Glue Pad and then sprinkled them with glitter. Punched out the star and popped a glue dot behind to raise it from the card.

Sorry about the quality of the photo on this one. Battery was running low on the camera so was trying to get this one in quick before it died on me.

Hope you like it.

Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Zoe! And I agree about the MS glitters - they are a great quality :) Enjoy the sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete