Wednesday 19 May 2010

BELIVE IN YOUR DREAMS

Yep, its another butterfly card!  

This one is based on a design I saw recently which is what got me thinking about the die set sitting in its box gathering dust.  I can't tell you how often I buy something and then don't use it for ages - in fact I pretty much forget about it until I come across it looking for something else.



This is the largest of the three dies that come in the set.  Its a little too big for a 3x3" card and too small for a 6x4" one so I've made my own envelope to fit this.  I then stamped the card using Aloe Vera by VersaMagic which gives a chalky finish.  The sentiment is by Hero Arts. 

I stamped a scrap piece of paper with a design by PTI in black ink and then punched out the smallest of the 3 dies from it.  I then punched out the die again using really thick tracing paper and ran a line of silver Stickles glitter glue around the edge.

I think green and black work really well together and I plan to make a dozen of these cards with different sentiments to put in a presentation box.  Will share once completed.

Take care all
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment