Monday 26 October 2009

WOW - HOW LONG SINCE I POSTED?!

I can't believe how long its been since I posted anything. Been so busy preparing for a load of craft fairs I'm attending locally and spending a fortune on goodies to use in the process (my bank manager, not to mention my hubby will be tearing their hair out at my spending spree) but hey, whats the point otherwise!

Will be posting some of the stuff I've been working on shortly and hope you pop back and take a gander. If anyone is around Narberth in Pembrokeshire on 31st October or 21st November, come along to Queens Hall and see what I've been spending all my time working on. There are a lot of other stalls selling all manner of handmade goodies, there's sure to be something to take your fancy!

Thats its for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment